Nylon is the earliest synthetic fiber in the world. It has excellent performance and abundant raw material resources, so it has been used to this day.
Advantages of nylon:
1. Good toughness, high strength, high tensile and compressive strength.
2. Outstanding fatigue resistance, the product can remain the same after repeated repeated inflections
3.Smooth surface, small friction coefficient and wear resistance.
4. Corrosion resistance
5. Non-toxic, odorless, good weather resistance
6.The product is light in weight, easy to dye and easy to form.
Disadvantages of nylon:
1. Poor water absorption and poor dimensional stability.
2. Poor low temperature resistance.
3. Poor antistatic properties.
4. Poor heat resistance.